1. Go to Samanage website
2. Sign in with Google (if you are not already signed into your Google account).
3. Click on the tab New Incident (in the top right corner).
4. Complete all sections of the form.
5. After completing the form, click on the button Create button.
If you are having a keychain issue with your MacBook, try the following steps:
1. Click on "Go" on the top menu of the home screen.
2. Click on "Go to Folder".
3. Type in ~/library, then click "Go".
4. Find the "Keychains" folder.
5. Drag the folder to the the trash.
6. Then restart your MacBook.
**Also, one way to avoid potential keychain issues is to only change your password at school.**