Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LibGuides makes it so simple to add documents or files to any guide and content box... Follow the instructions provided here!
This is what it can look like if you select the same description display options... Other choices are to not display the full description but to instead have it pop up if the user hovers over the item title OR an information icon.
Database Login Chart
Provides 2015-2016 login information for all WCPS subscription database products.
Library Bill of Rights
The American Library Association affirms that all libraries are forums for information and ideas, and that the following basic policies should guide their services.
Typing Agent Teacher Instruction Manual
Teacher's manual for setting up and using Typing Agent with a class of students.
Adding Document/File to a LibGuide
- Go to the LibGuide and content Box where you want the document/file to be added
- Go to Add/Reorder and select Document/File
- Make sure the Create New Document tab is selected
- In the box that comes up enter the document/file title, description, determine description display options
- Click on Attach to browse and locate the document/file to upload
- Enter a password if you want the document/file password protected
- Determine the position for the document/file
- Assign an icon or thumbnail image if you want one
- Click on Save