Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are having a keychain issue with your MacBook, try the following steps:
1.) Click on "Go" on the top menu of the homescreen.
2.) Click on "Go to Folder".
3.) Type in ~/library, then click "Go".
4.) Find the "Keychains" folder. Drag the folder to the the trash.
5.) Then restart your MacBook.
Also, one way to avoid potential keychain issues is to only change your password at school.
Work Order Directions
1. Go to https://support.wcps.k12.md.us/welcome.portal
2. Sign in with Google
3. On the Help Desk page, click on the tab New Incident.
4. Complete the form - title, describe your problem, category and subcategory, and school/room #.
5. After completing the form, click on the button Create New Incident.
Zoom Trouble-Shooting for Students and Parents
- Have you powered the device off and back on?
- If the app is spinning, what is the iPad serial number (Settings>General>About> Serial Number)? Share this number with the help desk or LMS when you call.
- If Zoom is found in Self Service, reinstall it. If it’s not in Self Service, power the device off/on and wait for the old app to uninstall and the new Zoom app to install.
- Do you have the link from Google Classroom that the teacher posted and does it have wcpsmd.zoom.us in the URL?
- If the student cannot get into the Zoom meeting and the link does not have wcpsmd.zoom.us, give help desk the teacher’s name and school.
- Are you using your child’s Google account login information? Remind parents that this information is available in ParentVue. Personal emails are now blocked by the new update.
- Are you using a new link and password for Zoom or are you possibly using an old one? Links and passwords changed with the updates, so check Google Classroom for new information.
- Is your student signed into the Chrome browser? If not, open the Chrome browser, navigate to Google.com, and login. The student’s username is their WCPS email address and their password is wcps followed by their student ID number. (Example: wcps194848)
1.) Close all apps
2.) Disable WIFI
3.) Power OFF for at least 5 seconds
4.) Power Back on
5.) Enable WIFI and verify connection to WCPS-ACCESS
6.) From Settings - click "General/Reset/Reset Network Settings"
7.) When unit powers back on - verify WIFI connection and monitor